Today I decided to try a different recipe and make a cake. Here is what I did.
- 1 natural yogurt
- 2 tea spoons of blueberry jan
- 2 yogurt cups of sugar
- 4 yogurt cups of flour
- 1 yogurt cup of vegetable oil
- 1 yogurt cup of fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Start by mixing the eggs with the sugar and the yogurt. After getting it well mixed add the flour and the oil.
- Add the fresh berries without mixing too much.
- Put in the oven for 35 minutes.
Here is the final result: