Monday 27 February 2012

The Devil's Desire

The Devil's DesireThe Devil's Desire 
by Laurie McBain

"IMPETUOUS DESIRE ... SEARING PASSION ... ENDURING LOVE
In a rousing, unforgettable saga that sweeps across the valleys and peaks of human destiny, the stormy alliance of beautiful young Lady Elysia Demarice and Lord Alex Trevegne plumbs the depths of raw human emotion -- lust, jealousy and hate -- for though Lord Alex has married Elysia, he cannot possess her in flesh or spirit. Out of the turbulence of their clashing wills comes one of the greatest love stories ever written, as their twin passions mingle at last, in a rippling tide of liquid fire!"
 

I first read this book when I was 12 years old. I just thought it was wonderfull but it were my ingenuous and innocent heart and mind talking.
 
I read this book again some weeks ago and I still think the same!
 
It's lovely, romantic, old-fashioned and I love it.

1 comment: